All lndian and eligible candidates can Apply Online for Railway RITES Recruitment 2023 till 20/12/2023 by following the steps given below
|Railway RITES Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification All Details
|Rail India Technical and Economic Services (RITES)
|Full Details Given Below
|Online (Details Below)
|Govt. Jobs Info. Group Link
QUIZ TIME –
Quiz Time – केवल 10 प्रतिशत लोगो ने सही जवाब दिया है
ऐसा कौन सा फल है, जिसकी ना ही तो गुठली होती है और ना ही छिल्का
Which is the fruit that has neither a seed nor a peel ?
उत्तर - उत्तर नीचे दिया गया है
Here we have provided you complete information and also step by step guide to apply online for Railway RITES Vacancy 2023, Like –
so read full article carefully, also Railway RITES Notification / RITES Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2023 is given at the end
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP –
APPLICATION DATE –
Starts From – 01/12/2023
Ends on – 20/12/2023
APPLICATION PROCESS –
Online Mode (Steps given below)
APPLICATION FEES –
General/OBC/EwS – Rs. 400/-
ST/SC/Ex-SM/PwD – Rs. 200/-
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION –
- 10th Pass/ITI Passed (For more information related to education qualification, read official notice given below)
SELECTION PROCESS –
- After receipt of online applications from respective NATS / NAPS portal and verification of documents submitted through Google Form, the Merit list of candidates shall be prepared based on the eligibility / selection criteria detailed at S.No. 2 above.
- Based on the available vacancy, shortlisted candidates shall be informed through e-mail from [email protected] to join within a stipulated time (the list shall also be uploaded on RITES Website at https://www.rites.com):
- The candidates will have to carry original documents for further verification at the time of joining only.
- NO physical / hard copy of the documents to be submitted at this point of time.
पहेली का उत्तर - शहतूत (Mulberry)
HOW TO APPLY –
Engineering Degree / Diploma candidates must be registered on the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) portal i.e., https://nats.education.gov.in/student_type.php
ITI Pass or Graduate BA/BBA/B.Com pass candidates must be registered on the National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) portal i.e., www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in.
Once registered on the NATS/NAPS apprenticeship portal, as applicable, the candidates need to LOGIN to the respective NATS/NAPS portal using their User ID/Email ID and APPLY for the Apprenticeship Openings /
Opportunities with “RITES Limited” as the Establishment Name.
NO other means / mode of application shall be accepted other than what is mentioned above in this advertisement. Candidates must ensure that they have successfully applied for the relevant post through respective NATS / NAPS portal, and thereafter, submitted required documents through Google Form, within stipulated timeline
NOTE – PERVIEW YOUR APPLICATION FORM BEFORE SUBMITTING OR MAKING FEES PAYMENT
NOTE – CHECK ALL DETAILS CAREFULLY THAT YOU HAVE ENTERED ON YOUR APPLICATION FORM, LIKE- FATHER NAME, DOB, MOBILE NO., QUALIFICATION, ETC TO AVOID MISTAKES
NOTE – DOWNLOAD YOUR RECIEPT OR MAKE A COPY OF YOUR RECIEPT AFTER/BEFORE SUBMITING YOUR APPLICATION FORM
NOTE – DON’T USE FAKE OR MISS LEADING DOCUMENTS, OTHERWISE YOUR FORM WILL BE REJECTED
NOTE – CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO READ THE NOTIFICATION CAREFULLY AND THEN FILL UP ONLINE APPLICATION FORM TO AVOID MISTAKES, AND THEREBY REJECTION OF APPLICATION
NOTE – ANY FAKE OR MISSLEADING DOCUMENTS CAN REJECT YOUR APPLICATION
यह खबर भी पड़े
इस post को आगे share ज़रूर कीजिये, अन्य खबरें निचे दी गयीं हैं –