SAIL RECRUITMENT 2023 – Steel Authority Of India Limited (SAIL) has announced online invitation for various posts of Attendant Cum Technician (AcT), 10th Pass candidates are eligible to Apply Online for SAIL Attendent cum Technician Recruitment 2023
Intrested candidates can Apply Online from 27/10/2023 to 25/11/2023 by following the steps given below
|SAIL Recruitment Notification All Details 2023|
|Department Name||Steel Authority Of India Limited (SAIL)|
|Post Name||Given Below|
|Category||All India Jobs|
|Application Process||Online (Steps Below)|
|Govt. Jobs Info. Group Link||Join Now|
|Full information||Given Below|
QUIZ TIME –
Quiz Time - केवल 10 प्रतिशत लोगो ने सही जवाब दिया है
जितना आगे बढ़ोगे उतना पीछे छोड़ते जाओगे, बूझो तो जाने ?
उत्तर - उत्तर नीचे दिया गया है
Here we have provided you complete information about SAIL Recruitment 2023, Like –
APPLICATION DATE –
Application Starts From – 04/11/2023
Application Ends on – 25/11/2023
APPLICATION FEES –
ST/SC/EX-SM/PwD – Rs.100/-
General/OBC – Rs.300/-
APPLICATION PROCESS –
Online Mode (Steps given below)
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION –
Minimum Education Qualififcation – 10th Pass / Matriculation and completion of apprenticeship training of minimum one year duration in designated trade from an integrated steel plant and National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) issued by National Council for Vocational Training.
SELECTION PROCESS –
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Merit List
- Documents Verification
- Rs. 25070/- to Rs. 35070/-
पहेली का उत्तर - Steps (कदम)
HOW TO APPLY –
Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through SAIL’s website: (www.sailcareers.com).
Note – No other mode of application will be accepted.
Before applying the candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility norms.
While filling on-line application the candidates must carefully follow all the steps.
Incomplete application/application without processing fee and/ or application fee or not fulfilling any eligibility criteria will be rejected
No communication will be entertained from applicants in this regard.
Candidates are advised to carefully read the instructions for online submission of application (available on Application page).
Applicants are required to keep the following things ready before applying:
1. A valid E-mail ID for registration and for receiving all future correspondence till the recruitment process is over and subsequently, if selected.
2. One working Mobile Number to receive SMS based notifications/communications related to the online application; Admit card/Call letter etc till the recruitment process is over and subsequently, if selected.
3. Facility with internet connectivity.
4. A recent scanned passport sized color photograph in the format mentioned below.
5. Your scanned signature in the format mentioned below.
6. Scanned National Apprenticeship Certificate for apprenticeship completed from an Integrated Steel Plant (as a proof of eligibility)
7. Access to an online payment facility/service such as:
a) Net Banking
b) Credit card
c) ATM-cum-Debit card
Important Notes for all applicants:
1. A printout of the submitted complete Application form is to be retained with the candidate, which is to be submitted at the time of Skill/Trade test, if shortlisted.
2. Original certificates issued by the competent authority supporting your filled in details will be asked from you ONLY at the time of Skill/Trade test. If data provided in the online application is not supported by appropriate documents, then your application/claim for employment (if any) shall be summarily rejected.
3. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the application/processing fee and to fill in the payment details carefully. Failed Transaction amount will be automatically refunded to same A/c from which payment was originally made, within due time.
NOTE – ANY FAKE OR MISSLEADING DOCUMENTS CAN REJECT YOUR APPLICATION
यह खबर भी पड़े
इस post को आगे share ज़रूर कीजिये, अन्य खबरें निचे दी गयीं हैं –