RAILWAY RITES RECRUITMENT – Rail India Technical and Economic Services (RITES) has invited online applications for the posts of Supervisor cum Construction Manager, Field Quality Control Engineer, Draftsman and Quality Assurance & Control Engineer
Intrested and eligible candidates can Apply for RITES Recruitment 2023 till 17th October 2023
|Railway RITES Recruitment Notification Details 2023|
|Department Name||Rail India Technical and Economic Services (RITES)|
|Post Name||Given Below|
|Application Process||Online (Details Below)|
|Govt. Jobs Info. Group Link||Join Now|
|Full information||Given Below|
QUIZ TIME –
Quiz Time – केवल 10 प्रतिशत लोगो ने सही जवाब दिया है
ऐसी कौन सी चीज़ है जिसे आदमी छिपाकर लेकिन औरतें दिखाकर चलती हैं ?
उत्तर – उत्तर नीचे दिया गया है
Here we have provided you complete information about Railway RITES Vacancy 2023, Like –
so read full article carefully, also Railway Official Notice is given at the end
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP –
APPLICATION DATE –
Starts From – 05/10/2023
Ends on – 17/10/2023
APPLICATION PROCESS –
Online Mode (Steps given below)
APPLICATION FEES –
General/OBC – Rs. 00/- (no fees required)
ST/SC/Ex-SM/PwD – Rs. 00/- (no fees required)
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION –
- Graduation (for more information related to education qualification, read official notice given below)
SELECTION PROCESS –
- The weightage distribution of various parameters of the selection shall be as under:
Experience – 10%
Interview – 90%
- (Technical & Professional proficiency – 60 %; Personality Communication & Competency – 30%)
Total – 100%
- A minimum of 60% marks for UR/ EWS (50% for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/ PWD against reserved posts) in interview will be required to enable the candidate to be considered for placement on panel. There will be no minimum qualifying marks required in the aggregate.
The candidates shall have to produce copies of educational qualification and experience claimed which shall be verified from the original documents at the appropriate stage and shall be subject to verification from the original source.
- Candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English.
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical Examination to be conducted as per RITES Rules and Standards of Medical Fitness for the relevant post.
पहेली का उत्तर - Wallet (पर्स)
HOW TO APPLY –
HOW TO APPLY – Click Here to APPLY <–
Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of online form filled up by the candidate. Note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
While filling up the required details, candidates are advised to carefully and correctly fill the details of “Identity Proof”. Candidates are also advised to note the same and ensure the availability of the same Identity Proof as it will be required to be produced in original at later stages of selection (if called).
After filling up the required details under the “Fill/ Modify Application Form”, candidate should submit the application.
The candidates are also advised to keep a copy of Application Form submitted with them and to carry the same at the time of the selection (if called).
NOTE – CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO READ THE NOTIFICATION CAREFULLY AND THEN FILL UP ONLINE APPLICATION FORM TO AVOID MISTAKES, AND THEREBY REJECTION OF APPLICATION
NOTE – ANY FAKE OR MISSLEADING DOCUMENTS CAN REJECT YOUR APPLICATION
यह खबर भी पड़े
इस post को आगे share ज़रूर कीजिये, अन्य खबरें निचे दी गयीं हैं –